Astec IT Services is a software development company that helps businesses accelerate their product development by using world-class agile teams supercharged by outstanding talent in nearshore locations. Astec teams can design, build, ship and scale your vision in the most efficient way.
What You’ll Do
As a Python Backend Developer on the Rublon team you will help develop server software for modern user authentication:
- Join a team of cybersecurity enthusiasts who are building the Rublon multi-factor authentication platform
- Develop enterprise software solutions for LDAP and RADIUS user authentication
- Monitor code quality and perform code reviews
- Design, implement and execute development and integration tests
Skills You Have
- Experience with Python software development
- Ability to confidently communicate with peers
- Fluent knowledge of Polish language
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of LDAP and RADIUS authentication protocols
- Experience in developing server software
- Experience in development of installation packages (e.g. MSI)
- Knowledge of C++ programming language
- Knowledge of software application security
- Demonstrated success as part of a distributed team
- Good knowledge of English language (level B2 or better)
- You love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects
- You work best in teams of high-performers rallying around achieving a common goal
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com and add the following GDPR-related text to your email (check the options that apply):
|I voluntarily consent to the processing of my personal data, provided by me in my application documents, by Astec IT Services sp. z o.o. and Adips sp. z o.o. (ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 11, 65-036 Zielona Góra, Poland), in order to carry out:|
[ ] the current recruitment process,
[ ] future recruitment processes, however not longer than until YYYY-MM-DD.
About Astec Group
Astec was founded in 1993 and has been delivering custom software applications for leading global enterprises ever since. Being the oldest IT company in Zielona Góra, we have made a big impact on the local IT sector, growing over 100 software professionals within enterprise IT projects. Our software is used mainly by the automotive industry and enterprises operating critical infrastructure, e.g. energy and telecommunications. With our competencies in web, mobile, cloud, geospatial, e-commerce and cybersecurity technologies, we also support service providers and software companies.
Focused on providing a high quality workplace, space and comfort, we support our employees in achieving their professional as well as private goals, which is reflected in individually tailored development paths, flexible working time, as well as remote work possibilities.
Astec’s competitive advantage is the experience gained during decades of digitally solving challenges for enterprise clients. We successfully completed many difficult projects, building a strong reputation among service and technology leaders. This track record combined with the high quality of our talent allows us to compete for the most ambitious projects.Learn more about Astec at https://astec.net.