Astec IT Services is a software development company that helps businesses accelerate their product development by using world-class agile teams supercharged by outstanding talent in nearshore locations. Astec teams can design, build, ship and scale your vision in the most efficient way.
What You’ll Do
As an IT Talent Sourcer at Astec IT Services you will help us identify potential candidates for our open roles:
- Find and attract new talent in Poland using social media and networking platforms
- Explore new ways to reach passive candidates
- Turn passive candidates into active ones
- Conduct initial prescreen interviews to provide hiring managers with important information about the candidate
- Develop and maintain talent pipeline for future hiring needs
Skills You Have
- Basic IT talent sourcing experience (in-house or agency)
- Ability to craft powerful, personalized messages that get candidates interested
- Ability to build professional relationships with candidates
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Willingness to improve on sourcing strategies
- General understanding of IT, allowing you to freely use industry terminology
- Good written and oral knowledge of Polish or English language (B2+)
Nice To Haves
- Basic knowledge of sourcing techniques and tools
- Demonstrated success in sourcing IT talent
- Large network of IT talent on LinkedIn
- Basic knowledge of marketing and sales
- You love collaborating with and learning from high-performing peers in the IT industry
- You work best in teams of high-performers rallying around achieving a common goal
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and add the following GDPR-related text to your email (check the options that apply):
|I voluntarily consent to the processing of my personal data, provided by me in my application documents, by Astec IT Services sp. z o.o. (ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 11, 65-036 Zielona Góra, Poland), in order to carry out:|
[ ] the current recruitment process,
[ ] future recruitment processes, however not longer than until YYYY-MM-DD.
About Astec Group
Astec was founded in 1993 and has been delivering custom software applications for leading global enterprises ever since. Being the oldest IT company in Zielona Góra, we have made a big impact on the local IT sector, growing over 100 software professionals within enterprise IT projects. Our software is used mainly by the automotive industry and enterprises operating critical infrastructure, e.g. energy and telecommunications. With our competencies in web, mobile, cloud, geospatial, e-commerce and cybersecurity technologies, we also support service providers and software companies.
Focused on providing a high quality workplace, space and comfort, we support our employees in achieving their professional as well as private goals, which is reflected in individually tailored development paths, flexible working time, as well as remote work possibilities.
Astec’s competitive advantage is the experience gained during decades of digitally solving challenges for enterprise clients. We successfully completed many difficult projects, building a strong reputation among service and technology leaders. This track record combined with the high quality of our talent allows us to compete for the most ambitious projects. Learn more about Astec at https://astec.net.