Astec IT Services is a software development company that helps businesses accelerate their product development by using world-class agile teams supercharged by outstanding talent in nearshore locations. Astec teams can design, build, ship and scale your vision in the most efficient way.
What You’ll Do
As a Full-Stack Software Developer on the Automotive team at Astec IT Services you will help develop intranet web applications that support our client, a leading automobile manufacturer from Germany, in their daily operations:
- Software development and 3rd level support according to client requirements (e.g. based on performance levels, tickets or user stories) using classic or agile project management methodologies
- Analyze requirements, create concepts and discuss them with the customer
- Monitor code quality and perform code reviews
- Design, implement and execute development and integration tests
Skills You Have
- Experience with Java software development (preferably Java 8, Payara Micro)
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with frontend development (Angular w/ PrimeFaces, JSF)
- Experience with development on AWS
- Knowledge about software architecture
- Ability to confidently communicate with clients
- Good knowledge of English language (level B2 or better)
Nice To Haves
- Familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD concepts
- Knowledge of web application security
- Demonstrated success as part of a distributed team
- Knowledge of German language
- You love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects
- You work best in teams of high-performers rallying around achieving a common goal
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com and add the following GDPR-related text to your email (check the options that apply):
|I voluntarily consent to the processing of my personal data, provided by me in my application documents, by Astec IT Services sp. z o.o. (ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 11, 65-036 Zielona Góra, Poland), in order to carry out:|
[ ] the current recruitment process,
[ ] future recruitment processes, however not longer than until YYYY-MM-DD.
About Astec Group
Astec was founded in 1993 and has been delivering custom software applications for leading global enterprises ever since. Being the oldest IT company in Zielona Góra, we have made a big impact on the local IT sector, growing over 100 software professionals within enterprise IT projects. Our software is used mainly by the automotive industry and enterprises operating critical infrastructure, e.g. energy and telecommunications. With our competencies in web, mobile, cloud, geospatial, e-commerce and cybersecurity technologies, we also support service providers and software companies.
Focused on providing a high quality workplace, space and comfort, we support our employees in achieving their professional as well as private goals, which is reflected in individually tailored development paths, flexible working time, as well as remote work possibilities.
Astec’s competitive advantage is the experience gained during decades of digitally solving challenges for enterprise clients. We successfully completed many difficult projects, building a strong reputation among service and technology leaders. This track record combined with the high quality of our talent allows us to compete for the most ambitious projects.Learn more about Astec at https://astec.net.