Astec is a group of technology companies that combine their unique expertise in custom software development, enterprise software solution integration and customization, user experience design, online marketing and cyber security to deliver the full range of services required to run a modern digital enterprise.
What You’ll Do
As a Cloud System Administrator on the Rublon team you will ensure that our cloud systems on AWS are secure, reliable, and fit for purpose:
- Provision, test, deploy and monitor Linux cloud systems on AWS, as well as, design and implement the security controls that keep all of our data safe
- Build CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Integrate Rublon Multi-Factor Authentication with enterprise cloud and networking solutions
- Support our system administration team that is responsible for our local IT infrastructure and other systems
Skills You Have
- Experience running deployments at-scale in AWS or similar IaaS services
- Experience with internal-facing infrastructure or tooling teams
- Experience with high-availability SaaS environments
- Experience with automated configuration tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins etc.
- Experience deploying cloud services, observability, monitoring, and alerting
- Knowledge in securing systems
- A commitment to quality and an eye for details
Nice To Haves
- Experience with performance and load testing to build reliable systems
- Demonstrated success as part of a distributed team
- AWS SysOps Administrator certificate
- Fluency in English language
- You love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects
- You work best in teams of high-performers rallying around achieving a common goal
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com and add the following GDPR-related text to your email (check the options that apply):
|I voluntarily consent to the processing of my personal data, provided by me in my application documents, by Astec IT Services sp. z o.o. (ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 11, 65-036 Zielona Góra, Poland), in order to carry out:|
[ ] the current recruitment process,
[ ] future recruitment processes, however not longer than until YYYY-MM-DD.
About Astec Group
Astec was founded in 1993 and has been delivering custom software applications for leading global enterprises ever since. Being the oldest IT company in Zielona Góra, we have made a big impact on the local IT sector, growing over 100 software professionals within enterprise IT projects. Our software is used mainly by the automotive industry and enterprises operating critical infrastructure, e.g. energy and telecommunications. With our competencies in web, mobile, cloud, geospatial, e-commerce and cybersecurity technologies, we also support service providers and software companies.
Focused on providing a high quality workplace, space and comfort, we support our employees in achieving their professional as well as private goals, which is reflected in individually tailored development paths, flexible working time, as well as remote work possibilities.
Astec’s competitive advantage is the experience gained during decades of digitally solving challenges for enterprise clients. We successfully completed many difficult projects, building a strong reputation among service and technology leaders. This track record combined with the high quality of our talent allows us to compete for the most ambitious projects.Learn more about Astec at https://astec.net.