Astec IT Services is a software development company that helps businesses accelerate their product development by using world-class agile teams supercharged by outstanding talent in nearshore locations. Astec teams can design, build, ship and scale your vision in the most efficient way.
What You’ll Do
As a 2nd Level Support Specialist (German) on the Automotive team at Astec IT Services you will support users of intranet web applications that help our client, a leading automobile manufacturer from Germany, in their daily operations:
- Second level support of our client’s custom-built business application that is used to improve the decision-making process in the client’s organization
- Identify, analyze and implement solutions to issues reported by users via ticketing system, phone and email
- Ensure smooth operation of second level support in cooperation with foreign partners
- Facilitate communication between users and third level support teams
- Implement changes and adjust documentation according to ITIL methodology
Skills You Have
- Very good written and oral knowledge of German language (level C1 or better)
- Developed communication skills
- Experience in a similar position, using support ticketing systems
- Ability to prioritize, be responsible and work independently
- Knowledge of incident, change and issue management practices in line with ITIL methodology
- Confidence in using business software tools
- General understanding of IT, allowing you to freely use industry terminology
Nice To Haves
- ITIL certification
- Good written and oral knowledge of English language (level B2 or better)
- Experience in a similar position in a large enterprise environment (preferably in the automotive sector)
- Demonstrated success as part of a distributed team
- You love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects
- You work best in teams of high-performers rallying around achieving a common goal
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com and add the following GDPR-related text to your email (check the options that apply):
|I voluntarily consent to the processing of my personal data, provided by me in my application documents, by Astec IT Services sp. z o.o. (ul. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 11, 65-036 Zielona Góra, Poland), in order to carry out:|
[ ] the current recruitment process,
[ ] future recruitment processes, however not longer than until YYYY-MM-DD.
About Astec Group
Astec was founded in 1993 and has been delivering custom software applications for leading global enterprises ever since. Being the oldest IT company in Zielona Góra, we have made a big impact on the local IT sector, growing over 100 software professionals within enterprise IT projects. Our software is used mainly by the automotive industry and enterprises operating critical infrastructure, e.g. energy and telecommunications. With our competencies in web, mobile, cloud, geospatial, e-commerce and cybersecurity technologies, we also support service providers and software companies.
Focused on providing a high quality workplace, space and comfort, we support our employees in achieving their professional as well as private goals, which is reflected in individually tailored development paths, flexible working time, as well as remote work possibilities.
Astec’s competitive advantage is the experience gained during decades of digitally solving challenges for enterprise clients. We successfully completed many difficult projects, building a strong reputation among service and technology leaders. This track record combined with the high quality of our talent allows us to compete for the most ambitious projects. Learn more about Astec at https://astec.net.